High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview Segment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleSam

UncleSam

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:04 pm

I was thinking of a good bit for my character. Remember the days of the Barber Shop with Brutus the Barber Beefcake and Piper's Pit with Rowdy Roddy Piper? The list goes on and on.

I was thinking a good interview bit for me would be The Oval Office with Uncle Sam. We could have my character interview other wrestlers like in the 80s. I know we have Angel for the shows, but this might be a neat segment to, as most shows have more than one interviewer.

Just a thought. The set could have a huge oak desk and the set could be circular. The eagle and American flag would be on in the background and no, there would be no intern's legs under the desk.

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:25 pm

ahh i think i kno what you mean kinda like the cutting edge???
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
UncleSam

UncleSam

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:40 am

I'm guessing so. I haven't watched WWE much in the last 8 years or so, but I'll bet it is something like that.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:39 pm

I was thinking of something like that for my character. Perhaps we could develop a feud around dueling talk-show segments. Maybe The Oval Office with Uncle Sam could take place on Friday Night Fury, and Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker could take place on Psychotic Sunday. We'd have to let both go on for a while before having a feud of course, but it's something we could have down the line. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:40 pm

sounds good you to our are interviewer that are wrestlers Uncle Sam you stay on their good side and don't make them want to bash you. But somehow they take offence to what you say

Matt you've got to do what edge does and get them really angry at you and they want to start swinging punches at you.

The will take place every 2 weeks starting next week with uncle sam although you probably wont get any fights out of it this week, also theyll alternate one week oval office next week locker room.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:13 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:57 am

Me too. Do you write it all or am I supposed to do the interview with someone on here?
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:01 pm

you guys want the job unfortunatley youll have to do the joob i need my time to comprise storylines and write up commentary and edit matches and rig a few as well

Uhh forget the last 2
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:05 am

No problem here as far as conducting and writing interviews, but is it up to us to invite people on the shows or will we be assigned people to interview?
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:12 am

you can choose who to interview but occasionly il assign you somebody because they are part of a BIG storyline
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:40 am

I don't mind writing it, I just don't want to step on people's toes or put words in their mouths for the interviews. So, I don't write anything for this week right? It's next week that we start?
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:06 pm

yeah now Uncle Sam i want you to nterview Matt Locker, he will have won a match for the HIWA Heavyweight Championship then Matt Locker will interview me on Friday Night Fury next week and try get me started because I gave Balls a re-match because of the circumstances around which you won the title. I eventully just walk away from the interview while your leaning over the ropes yelling at me

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:10 pm

actully no looking at the line up id like Matt to do his interview next week and Uncle Sam the week after
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:11 pm

P.S Just so you know i need theinterviews FINISHED by Thursday of the week of the show
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:48 pm

Alright. So Matt does his first. If anything changes, keep me posted.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:01 pm

Ok, I'll have it done before next Thursday.

Question though. Who am I going to be dropping the title to? I'll do the interview with them unless you have objections.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 am

Uncle Sam i want you too interview me next week, all will become clear after the upcoming Psychotic Sunday. Read Psychotic Sunday write the questions send them too me by Tuesday an ill reply later on tuesday you edit and send it back to me on Wensday and i'llput it on the show ready for Friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Segment   Interview Segment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview Segment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High-Impact Wrestling Association :: Muzza's Office-
Jump to: