High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Lines

Go down 
+6
Monolith
Tryzo
Mongo
moneyb
UncleSam
muzza3920
10 posters
AuthorMessage
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:20 pm

if you've got any ideas for storylines post them here
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
UncleSam

UncleSam

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:04 pm

Well, we have the Royal Pain/Uncle Sam/Era story line. That should be a good one.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:21 pm

yeah... any new story lines???
Back to top Go down
moneyb

moneyb

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:51 pm

We could always do a company vs wrestlers storyline. Like a hostile takeover of something? Something large to get the whole roster involved.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:14 pm

good idea Money bags just so everyone kno's that you won't see these storylines for a little while

Also instead of one wrestler make it a tag team kinda like DX did to Coachman
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:57 am

Since we have 2 Jeff Hardy's, Jeff Hardy and Jeff Hardy92, we could either put them in a tag team or we could have them fighting over which one is the real Jeff Hardy.

We could also have a battle of the rich between GMoney and Money Bags.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:10 am

Factions are always fun for roleplay. Currently I have a post out on creating a heel faction. The possibility that a faction of faces could provide a lot of heat between the two.

For those who havent seen the post I am looking to find darker wrestlers preferably, but any heel may work. Instead of a clear cut leader for the heel faction, my valet Mistress Suzette(a dominatrix) would be the leader and all of the faction members would be able to RP as her as long as they kept true to her character.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:32 am

I would gladly lead the opposition to this dark faction if it would be accepted by the other members of the fed.
Back to top Go down
Tryzo

Tryzo

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:33 am

i love the faction ideas but i hate the mistress lol!
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:39 am

The mistress is part of Mongo's character. She could be used as a strong driving force for the dark faction. Tryzo, are you face or heel? If you're a face, then it's cool to hate the mistress. If you're heel, then you have two choices, fall in line with her as the leader, or you can despise her and plot to take over the faction and remove her from the business.

This is if this faction idea even happens.

Also, for the faction idea. If it happens, the dark faction should form and terrorize the federation for a couple of weeks before a rival hero faction arrives.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:15 pm

of course the is all ooc:

Remember that the mistress character dominates Mongo. This doesnt have to be true with all faction members. They can still have her as the mastermind without the whole domination thing themselves. Though if you wanted to you could lol. So you can follow her lead without actually taking a similar role as me.

The key to this is that it helps to allow a more evened out power base for faction members without one player guiding all the storylines as the leader.
Back to top Go down
Monolith

Monolith

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:35 pm

I think the Balls/Monolith storyline is evident.
Back to top Go down
Tryzo

Tryzo

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:15 pm

Lord Thobel and me vs a other tag-team for be the number 1 contender
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:42 pm

I have just started a second wrestle(also a supporter, thus legal)r. When he comes to the point I would like to get him into HIWA. May be a cool storyline bringing him in.
Back to top Go down
Joesph The Bear

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 am

Since Zippididdy and Bear are tag partners, but also face and heel plenty story possible. We can have many argument over tactic or personality clash.

-Ioesph
Back to top Go down
The Renegation

The Renegation

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Number 1 contender tournament   Story Lines Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:38 am

What we could do is have a tag tournament with four teams. Here's the catch, each team has 2 members who are either rivals or neutral with each other. The two winning teams face each other. Then the members of the winning team face off against each other. The winner gets a shot at the HIWA championship. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:48 pm

thats pretty good
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:52 pm

I like that. We could get some good stuff out of that idea.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:00 pm

We can have a Best-of-Seven Series between a Champ and his/her opponent or just a Best-of-Seven Series between two wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:01 pm

yeah it opens up title oppertunities in tag team and High Impact, although id love to do a match where a singles champion + partner of choice agains another tag team, and the person who picks up the pinfall wins the title.
Back to top Go down
The Renegation

The Renegation

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:21 pm

That's kinda like a Texas Tornado Tag Team Match. It would be a pretty good idea as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Lines   Story Lines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Lines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High-Impact Wrestling Association :: Muzza's Office-
Jump to: