High-Impact Wrestling Association

High-Impact Wrestling Association

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A fond farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: A fond farewell   Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Just in case some of you didn't know, I am no longer in HIWA. I was going through GM school while I was here and did not have a timeframe as to how long it would be before I had my own roster. I had discussed it with Muzza and he was ok with the situation. I was surprised to find last week that they had added the new rosters, so I was forced to quit. (Technically I guess I could have stayed here, but I didn't think it would look right if I wrestled for a different roster than the one I GM'd) I definitely enjoyed my time here with all you lovely people, and I may stop back from time to time to see how everyone is doing. (If Muzza doesn't delete my account here Very Happy) Best of luck to you all, and keep and eye on Pro Wrestling Evolution - it is the future of wrestling Very Happy.

AminRa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 pm

HIWA loses one of its premiere members. It is bitter sweet to say farewell. On one hand this roster is losing a great wrestler and on the other hand you are moving up in the wrestling world to the position of a GM. Best of luck in all you do. I hope Muzza lets you remain on the boards. I for one look forward to seeing what your new fed does and would be glad to hear from you from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:07 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words Sam. Coming from you it all means a lot. I hope you all appreciate the intellect you have here in Uncle Sam. If I were you I would take advantage of it. But anyway, if Muzza did delete my account I could understand though. I mean I could be trying to spy on the roster and steal ideas (though I would never do such a thing).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:47 pm

AminRa its been great having you here, I want to wish you luck in your ventures as GM and I hope your roster excels.

Muzza
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:09 pm

Lets all give him one last beating on his way out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:18 pm

I don't recall him getting any real beatings in here before. He was a strong competitor and would have been a great addition to the heel faction(s).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Good luck again .

Ill still take you on in the invitationals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   

Back to top Go down

A fond farewell
Page 1 of 1