High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

too much wrestlers in HIWA

Go down 
+5
muzza3920
Lord Thobel
Royal Pain
Kane221
Tryzo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryzo

Tryzo

too much wrestlers in HIWA Empty
PostSubject: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:37 am

I think that we got too many wrestler on this roster....35 wrestler in HIWA will be great....more match and more money for everybody.....

Muzza,I hope that you will not re-sign all the people who never came on this forum.....
Back to top Go down
Kane221

Kane221

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 am

I hope i come back... i love this fed and have fun on the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Tryzo

Tryzo

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:30 pm

ouf....no comments??? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:46 pm

I think tryzo has a point, there are alot of people who never post or get involved in this fed - i think that these people dont deserve to have contracts renewed
Back to top Go down
Kane221

Kane221

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:19 pm

i do alot i write and everything... those other ppl that dont do anything just do it for money.. idc about the money
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lord Thobel

Lord Thobel

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:22 pm

Well.. looks like my post have been erased but still,you got my point Muzza. Tryzo's right about the fed,too much inactive people.. and some other.. very active. Maybe it's why we don't have much popularity.
Back to top Go down
Tryzo

Tryzo

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:24 pm

wow,deleting a post is so GAY

You can't handle the truth???

Two match for one wrestler in one event is always weak
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 pm

what happaned??? why you calling me weak, the reason we need 50 people is becaus otherwise we lose to much popularity, stop crying tryzo you lost your title get over it, I was involved in another story line so i had too have 2 matches in the one show, Tryzo Thobel you guys are starting to tick me off, do stop insulting the GM and VGM and let us take care of the roster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Lord Thobel

Lord Thobel

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:07 pm

I didn't insult you. I've put my point straight up and you deleted my post. You didn't even tried to explain why you did it,you censored me plain and simple. You might be involved in any storyline you wants but what happens on the forum don't help your roster being better. If our opinions annoys you,maybe it's time for me to go to see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

And Muzza.. It has nothing to do with the title belt,which you seem to love a bit too much. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tryzo

Tryzo

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:11 pm

LOL

In real,I really don't care about the belt....it's just RPG and my character....scratch

We just want a better roster.....
Back to top Go down
Joesph The Bear

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:23 pm

Roster get better in time, rating go up as average wrestler level go up.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:51 pm

look im trying my hardest to be a GM as much as id like to only have 35 people in our roster i cant, ive kicked a few people who have been inactive on the forums, please rome wasn't built in a day i only need time.
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:05 am

Ive no problem with the work Muzza Era and Matt are doing - it just ticks me off that there are 50 people in the rosta and only about 20 of them seem to post anything - i wonder if they even look at the show's. Thats you you 3 show be P***ed all your hard work and the majority of the fed doest bother.
Back to top Go down
TDX

TDX

Location : Oberzier Germany a little Town in the near of Cologne

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:10 pm

sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tdx_torsten
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:19 pm

Everytime those peoples contract expire i kick them and try to find someone more active on the forum, except for BVFP and King Derek they can't make it on to the forums that often but they have at least told me so i let them off
Back to top Go down
Era_the_wrestler

Era_the_wrestler

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:07 pm

well it is true but in a other way ,i hear more and more people outside HIWA who like or shows.
my idea is in next seison doing some differends in the show like giving matches a title and for comentaries etc making smal pictures only i have to find some good pictures where i can work with with paint becouse i haven't pro shop or something .
i will also try to use barlines to make the show looking nicer.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:43 pm

I am quite pleased with the way Muzza, Era and Matt have the fed progressing. As Muzza said, Rome wasn't built in a day. The federation will improve. If people are unhappy, they should ask for a release from their contract, but before they do that, they need to remember that Muzza can't force anyone to be active on the forum and he can't predict if someone will be active either. So don't blame anybody but those who are inactive for their inactivity. I've read many of the other feds' shows, and they aren't any better than ours. In fact, most of them are worse by a long shot. You have to try new elements, but they don't always work, and some blow up in your face.

Great work so far in my opinion folks. I'm sure the best is yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Lord Thobel

Lord Thobel

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:34 pm

Inactive people isn't the problem itself. My first post ( may he rest in peace Crying or Very sad ) was talking about who will appears in every show and the line up of the night. Have two lower wrestlers fight each other at the beginning of the show,put big stars in the main event with belts or revenge. Do not ever again give a wrestler two matchs in the same night,damn. Whatever the reason is,please don't. If you can't handle having two storylines,then drop one.

We can get rid easely of all those inactive members in here. Yes we can make this place more alive and colorful,especially with Era's design skills and all that but if our match sucks,all the fed sucks and fans don't like to cheer for suckling federations and suckling federations don't gets much money.

Now.. I read all your posts,people seems to be happy in this federation and I must admit being in the HIWA is great but I think we can make it better,starting by reducing our roster size and give at least one match a week to everybody so they feels they do something in the fed,grows up in strentgh and won't complains on the forum. Wink

Thanks for reading me. king
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:15 pm

Im sorry Thobel I understand what you mean, the only thing there i dont plan to enforce is always lower at the start, it is somtimes good to open with a big match, eg Wrestlemania Money in the Bank match. I apologise for the 2 matches in one show mine shouldn't have happened Balls' and Alecs i need to so the title wouldnt go dead, (It has anyway because Alec left shortly after) Which leaves me with a dilema who is Heavyweight title contention and is a massive heel???
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:44 am

I recommend a speed vs. speed match to start. They offer some exciting matches. Or even tech vs. tech. And yes, sometimes a big match to get things going.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:01 pm

I have came up with a n an answer he is the Mexican peoples champion KONAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: too much wrestlers in HIWA   too much wrestlers in HIWA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

too much wrestlers in HIWA
Page 1 of 1