High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Oval Office

Go down 
+2
Royal Pain
UncleSam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleSam

UncleSam

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:12 pm

If you have any questions that I may be able to help you out with, or if you want an interview post here.

In regards to interviews. Post in the form of an RP and tell me why you want and deserve an interview. Remember to stay in character here as this is an RP zone. If you want to ask me a question without RPing, then PM me.
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:16 pm

I have a question.

Where did you get those "lovely" strippy pants? Billy Smarts Circus?
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:41 pm

Ah! You've been to Billy's then huh? Sadly, they don't serve pompous British asses.
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:06 pm

No they dont - they serve clowns
Back to top Go down
Kane221

Kane221

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:28 pm

Royal Pain. You walk around here like your someone big. If i meet you in the ring you WILL be givin pain
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
The Renegation

The Renegation

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:37 am

You know what. Kane's right. Don't think you can get away with anything just cause you got money. I will issue a challenge. Why don't you choose a tag partner and face me and Kane in tag action unless you're scared. Kane, you should be up to the challenge. What do you two say?
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:51 pm

I would love to accept your "challenge" but ithink you may have to clear it with our GM.
If he gives us the go ahead, i can think of no better partner than our illustrious vice GM, Mr Matt Locker, if he's available and willing to waste some of his precious time on dispatching you two.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:50 pm

Royal Pain if you join Matt's Faction who will halfway through the season will go for a hostile take over ill let you Vs those 2 with Matt, Deal???
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
The Renegation

The Renegation

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Ok   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:59 am

That's fine by me. I just made the guy tap so I'm pretty confident

The Renegation keeps his weak submission hold
The Renegation keeps his weak submission hold
Royal Pain can't resist anymore and taps out!!
THE RENEGATION WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ROYAL PAIN
Back to top Go down
Kane221

Kane221

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:44 am

Ill fight just one problem Muzza im part of Lockers Faction but still id like a match with me and regenation vs pain and...
Back to top Go down
Zippiddy

Zippiddy

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:45 am

Bah You guys think you have a Tag Team, lol. It's more like a girl scout troop, go sell some cookies. Have you looked at the EAST WEST CONNECTION Tag Team. After you girls get you knitting badges come Challenge Bear and me.
Back to top Go down
Kane221

Kane221

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 am

me and regenation arent a tag... me and beast are a tag but im willing to be in a tag match with him
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:01 pm

I think your on Muzza - The Renegation got lucky once
Back to top Go down
The Renegation

The Renegation

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:36 pm

Zippiddy wrote:
Bah You guys think you have a Tag Team, lol. It's more like a girl scout troop, go sell some cookies. Have you looked at the EAST WEST CONNECTION Tag Team. After you girls get you knitting badges come Challenge Bear and me.

Kane's right. We will be a tag for one night only. And I've seen east west connection. You guys are very impressive but Royal Pain will recieve a royal whipping, I can assure you that
Back to top Go down
Kane221

Kane221

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:28 pm

im down... Me and The renegation vs Royal pain and Matt Locker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oval Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oval Office   The Oval Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oval Office
Page 1 of 1