High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful site

Go down 
+3
muzza3920
moneyb
AminRa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AminRa

AminRa

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:50 pm

I thought people might find this useful. I usually don't get to catch wrestling when it airs, and am too poor to order PPVs so its great for me. This site has all WWE and TNA shows by the next day at latest as well as some ROH and other indies. If you know how to use torrents, easy enough, if not and you would like to use the site, send me a PM and I'll be glad to help.

XWT
Back to top Go down
moneyb

moneyb

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Great! I don't have cable and all the other sites I use are slow to upload shows. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:47 pm

It has all the PPV great im in
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Konan

Konan

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:49 am

people actually pay money for pay-per-view? www.giverhell.com
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:27 am

That is also a useful site Konan, but I find it a lot easier to just download everything. A lot less work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:29 pm

i pay to watch the ppv, RAW, ECW, Smackdown and buy WWE DVD. i don't not like this website beacuse it break Copyright laws. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:48 pm

Well congratulations on being able to afford such things. If I could, I would pay for it too, but I can't. Such is the way of life. If you don't like it you don't have to use it though.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:53 pm

Not to sound high and mighty, but I do not download the events either. That being said, I don't really watch much wrestling anymore so I don't watch the events. If I did watch them I would have a hard time justifying paying, what is it here in Canada?, 30 or 40 bucks per show. Not a chance. I used to host event nights at my house and everyone would chip ten bucks. We'd buy food, the PPV, and beer and watch the event. That or we'd go to the bars and have some beers and watch the show. I am getting into MMA, but UFC for example wants 4o bucks for a show that may only last half an hour if everyone wins quickly. Same goes for boxing.

I have to say that at least with WWE you get 3 hours, but it's still not worth the price.

I say if you don't agree with it, then avoid the sites that offer the shows for free. If you don't have a problem with it then watch it and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:38 pm

Anubis wrote:
i pay to watch the ppv, RAW, ECW, Smackdown and buy WWE DVD. i don't not like this website beacuse it break Copyright laws. Evil or Very Mad
Oooh, he's right guys. Anybody who watches feeds or DLs these should have to send Vinny Mac $40 right after!
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:47 pm

I've paid 40 bucks for PPVs back in the day. Some of them were so shitty Vince should have sent me my 40 bucks back.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:55 pm

UncleSam wrote:
I've paid 40 bucks for PPVs back in the day. Some of them were so shitty Vince should have sent me my 40 bucks back.
That's just too much money for a 3 hour show. It's ridiculous. It should be $19.99 for normal PPVs and $29.99 for the big four.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:58 pm

I agree. I stopped watching the ppvs when they wanted almost 50 for WM and an extra 30 for the 2 day pre-show.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:29 pm

PPV cost £15 in the uk, WM £20 and RAW, ECW and Smackdown cost me £17 (sky) a month. WWE DVD cost £10.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:52 pm

in australia 20 WM and 10 ppv
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Sponsored content

Useful site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful site   Useful site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High-Impact Wrestling Association :: Off Topic-
Jump to: