High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:56 am

This is where my little talk show will be constructed.

This week my special guest will be the HIWA Heavyweight Champion, Balls Mahoney.

If you have a storyline you'd like to progress and would like to be a guest on Inside the Locker Room, let me know, and we'll see if we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:01 am

Remember Matt by Psychotic Sunday youll be Champion lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Red Steel

Red Steel

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:26 am

i wouldnt mind being a guest.

although perhaps you should start with more of the more...Exsperianced players or people that hav been in HIWA for a long time,you could ask them what it was like when it all started,iv just joined and iv only fought 1 mach.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:17 pm

I know this is way into the future, as it would be wise to establish a long standing of our two interview segments, but eventually we could do a cross promotion, where I interview you in the Oval Office, and you interview me in Matt Locker's Locker Room. This could start a feud between the two of us. As I said before, this would be a story line in the future as we want to establish these segments first. Just thinking ahead so we can drop little hints along the way if you and Muzza are interested.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:40 pm

Yeah, that was something I was pitching to Muzza as well. Dueling talk shows that would lead to a feud.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 pm

I hope he goes for it. I think it would generate some great results.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locker

Matt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:54 pm

Yeah. I think he's on board, but like we've both said, it will have to wait until both shows are established.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:08 pm

I sent him my interview for friday's show. Hopefully he doesn't want too much editing. LOL. With final papers and presentations due and exams starting, these things can't be sprung on me a day or two before they are needed. I didn't think I was going to get the interview in on time.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:49 pm

Great idea fellas Matt's right he did suggest the whole fued betweenshows cause i mean your fave matts heel, your hero matt's well evil its a perfect clash of personalities
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker   Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Locker Room with Matt Locker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High-Impact Wrestling Association :: Reporters-
Jump to: